HOW WE ARE WORKING TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF SAFE
Planning your new extension is an exciting process but we are all facing a challenge at the moment and we need to stay safe.
However, we can do something positive and and still safely design and build your new extension or loft extension.
Below we have outlined how we can do this but you can always give us a ring to chat through your ideas and any concerns you may have.
Tel. 01753 825860
1. Have a good look through our website – in particular, our Case studies pages may help you to formulate ideas for discussion.
2. To discuss your thoughts or concerns, or to receive a design quote, please contact us via email@example.com or call us on 01753 825860
3. We will contact you to set up a safe meeting, preferably outside, or if inside we always carry sanitiser and masks with us. If you prefer we can set up an initial remote meeting.
4. We will provide you with a design quote, and if you decide to proceed we will endeavour to observe safe practices in all meetings and during building works.
5. Whilst building your extension, we of course prefer that our trades people are able to work in an empty house, or that they are given the space to work safely socially distanced.
We are doing as much as we can to keep our clients and staff safe.
We also recognise that with a recession looming, homeowners are understandably cautious and also concerned about costs. The good news is we are maintaining a very close eye on this - ensuring that our contract sums remain lean and affordable during these challenging times.